If you are living in a rather large house, then chances are, there are some spots in your house where low mobile phone signal reception occurs.
Use the hoverboard skate for the perfect outdoor fun device.
This usually happens when there are a lot of obstructions in your house like furniture and thick walls.
Mobile phone signals now have a pivotal role in our lives and it is important that we get consistent and reliable signals every time.
In order to truly achieve that, you will need a really good mobile phone signal booster. So today, I am going to talk about the SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster.
The SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster, as the product’s name implies, is a 4G mobile phone signal booster. In fact, this particular mobile phone signal booster is one of SmoothTalker’s most powerful signal boosters to date.
The SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster can be installed in small, medium, and large homes and you also have the option to split the signals all throughout your house as well.
This can be done by installing multiple internal antennas. Do not worry as this does not require more than one external antenna installation.
The SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster has an impressive 72dB high-gain signal amplifier and it also comes with SmoothTalker’s “Stealth Technology”. The Stealth Technology allows the mobile phone signal booster to calibrate itself for maximum performance. In other words, you do not have to tweak the settings of this mobile phone signal booster manually.
If you are interested to know how to install the SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster, here are its installation instructions:
1. The SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with an omnidirectional antenna by default but you can also opt for the yagi-directional antenna. For best results, attach the external antenna on the roof of your house. If this is not possible, just attach it to the highest window of your house.
2. Next, if you’re using only one internal antenna, just place it on the middle portion of your house. If you live in a larger house, though, you will need to buy an additional splitter and a new set of internal antennas. Place them throughout your house for best results.
3. Mount the signal amplifier near a wall socket. After which, plug the included AD power adapter into the signal booster.
4. Plug all of the antennas into its respective ports in the mobile phone signal booster. If you’re using a splitter for the internal antenna, plug that first before plugging the internal antennas.
5. Power on the device and wait until the Green LED notification lights up. Enjoy your amplified mobile phone signals!
The SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster is one of the best mobile phone signal boosters that can be installed in homes.
It not only amplifies the new 4G LTE service but also 2G and 3G services as well. Plus, it comes with a 72dB signal amplifier with an option to use a splitter to truly expand the mobile phone signal booster’s capability.
The SmoothTalker Z1 4G Mobile Phone Signal Booster costs $600. It might not be cheap but the features are well worth the money.